MWC Classic 46mm Limited Edition XL Military Pilots Watch
SKU Code: CLIX/SH2
This MWC Ltd Edition Classic aviator watch is one of four Pilot watch models each of which is from a strictly limited collectors edition of 150 pieces of which none will ever be made again once these are sold.
The Classic Aviator range watches are all based on military designs from the 1940s and 50s. Two of the models have a traditional second hand within a subsidiary dial above 6 o'clock because this was a common feature in the 1940's the other two models have sweep secondhand's which started to replace watches with subsidiary dials from around 1943 onward. These two varying designs meanyou have the option to choose a model that suits your personal style preferences.
The extra large case size of 46mm (excluding the crown) in diameter makes this a very impressive timepiece which has considerable presence and tends to attract a lot of favorable comments, especially from other watch enthusiasts.
All four models use a traditional automatic 22 jewel mechanical movement which is visible through the clear caseback and is engraved with MWC on the rotor.
- Movement: Self Winding 21,600 BPH automatic 22 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and subsidiary second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 50m / 165ft
- Strap: 24mm High Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Hardened Scratch Resistant mineral
- Caseback: Clear Caseback providing a comprehensive view of the mechanical movement
Please Note: For interest value there are some pictures of the original WWII German Luftwaffe watches which inspired this range at this LINK